Hoover Customer Service
Product or service, How long it took to talk to a manager and being hung up on, Customer and warranty service
The Hoover Company is an iconic American home appliances manufacturer. The company was founded as a floor care producer in North Canton, Ohio. The Hoover Company has dominated the electric vacuum cleaner industry and at the present time the word Hoover is a synonym to the word electric vacuum cleaner. The company has established its major market in the United Kingdom and Ireland and is well recognized there. In addition to its famous electric vacuum cleaners, Hoover produces washing machines, tumble dryers and many other household appliances.
Earlier, theHoover Company was a part of Whirlpool Corporation. However, in 2006 the company was bought by Techtronic Corporation.
Hoover is ranked 279 out of 1767 in Appliances and Electronics category
Where Reviews Came From
- Albany, New York, United States
- Duluth, Minnesota, United States
- Atlanta, Georgia, United States
- Athens, Georgia, United States
- Jacksonville, Florida, United States
- Los Angeles, California, United States
- Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada
- Falls Church, Virginia, United States
- El Paso, Texas, United States
- Murrells Inlet, South Carolina, United States
Number of Reviews
Number of Comments
Compare Hoover to
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm.
A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future