Hoover Customer Service
Size, Price, Design
Customer and warranty service, Product or service, How long it took to talk to a manager and being hung up on
The Hoover Company is an iconic American home appliances manufacturer. The company was founded as a floor care producer in North Canton, Ohio. The Hoover Company has dominated the electric vacuum cleaner industry and at the present time the word Hoover is a synonym to the word electric vacuum cleaner. The company has established its major market in the United Kingdom and Ireland and is well recognized there. In addition to its famous electric vacuum cleaners, Hoover produces washing machines, tumble dryers and many other household appliances.
Earlier, theHoover Company was a part of Whirlpool Corporation. However, in 2006 the company was bought by Techtronic Corporation.
Hoover is ranked 414 out of 2459 in Appliances and Electronics category
Where Reviews Came From
- Albany, New York, United States
- Duluth, Minnesota, United States
- Atlanta, Georgia, United States
- Athens, Georgia, United States
- Jacksonville, Florida, United States
- Los Angeles, California, United States
- Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada
- Saraland, Alabama, United States
- Falls Church, Virginia, United States
- El Paso, Texas, United States
Number of Reviews
Number of Comments
Number of Calls
Compare Hoover to
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm.
A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future