Los Angeles, California
1.2
Ease of Use
Style and Design

I bought a Hoover® SteamScrub™ 2-in-1 from hoover.com almost a month ago.They sent me a damaged product and it was in really bad condition too.

I called them and they asked me to send the photos of damaged product. I didn't get any reply for 2-3 days after sending those photos. I contacted again and they asked me to cut the wire of the product and remove the label and they told me that they will ship the replacement. I did the same and send the photos again.

Again no reply and sent so many follow-up emails. It's almost a month and still I didn't get any replacement, no reply, no refund and can't use the product the one I received.

It was a totally rip-off.I never had this kind of bad customer experience in my life.

Review about: Hoover Vacuum Cleaner.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with Hoover?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

SharkNinja - Shark Product Quality & Reliability - Shark Floor Steamers SharkNinja "Dear Mr. Mark Rosen (aka Mark Rosenzweig) I’m writing to you today after I saw you purport on a Shark television commercial this past holiday season that Shark products are..." Read more Nuwave Oven - Original new wave oven great! New new wave oven terrible. Nuwave Oven "The first new wave oven I had worked great for over four years. Bought the two deal special late 2013. Gave one to my mom for Christmas. Kept the other..." Read more Nuwave Oven - Cracked NuWave Nuwave Oven "I called to see if I can get a replacement because my NuWave has cracked in two places and they said it was out of warranty however they would sell..." Read more Swagway - Buyer Beware! Swagway "I bought a brand new (or so I thought) X2 on 12/8/16 straight off of the company website. It was a promo deal that included the board and bag. When..." Read more Wayside Gardens - Wasted Money Wayside Gardens "Almost none of the plants arrived with any potential for growing - badly packed, damaged, too small to withstand transportation, dried out, and dead on arrival. Complaints (three) to the..." Read more Bad boy furniture is junk   DONT BUY Bad Boy Furniture " Badboy furniture is horrible to deal with ive been dealing with them for weeks ive spent 3900 on a house of crappy *** garbage furniture i have a sofa..." Read more Cole Haan - Does not care about quality or customer service Cole Haan "I bought a Preston Brief bag from ColeHaan.com in November of 2016. In June of 2017, the strap metal piece fell off. Since this bag is under "warranty" and Cole..." Read more Alside Window - Poor product quality, poor customer service, unethical business practices Alside Window "Bought a home (new construction) in '09 with Alside single-hung windows. After 5 years one of them started fogging up when the low-e reflective coating started to corrode. Now I..." Read more