1.2
Ease of Use
Style and Design

I bought a Hoover® SteamScrub™ 2-in-1 from hoover.com almost a month ago.They sent me a damaged product and it was in really bad condition too.

I called them and they asked me to send the photos of damaged product. I didn't get any reply for 2-3 days after sending those photos. I contacted again and they asked me to cut the wire of the product and remove the label and they told me that they will ship the replacement. I did the same and send the photos again.

Again no reply and sent so many follow-up emails. It's almost a month and still I didn't get any replacement, no reply, no refund and can't use the product the one I received.

It was a totally rip-off.I never had this kind of bad customer experience in my life.

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Hoover and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Hoover.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Hoover to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Hoover?

Comments